They don't understand,bout shit that i've been through...
Haizzz...i'm so stress out.
Yesterday,i just realise that i shouldn't be shouting to the class.There is no use.
Today,i learn that some don't take their word from their heart.
I feel terribly useless.I feel so miserable.
You got lower than me in most of subjects,I didn't look down or laugh at you,i encourage you to do better.Then,when i got 3 marks lower than you,you laughed,point fingers,looked down on me.I just than realise that,why waste sweat and saliva teaching you is turn into some kind of insult to me.That made me mad the whole entire day today.
Felt giddy during Sci.Felt like puking.I'm so stress up with everything that is bothering me.I'm keeping myself busy so i won't think what has left and gone.
The CosPLay audition was embarrasing.But i had alot of moral support from everyone that is there.I just hope i won't be in.
The performance...was...I don't know.We had little time to practice and i didn't even catch the steps.Thank god we are in.Felt like crying when everyone was cheering for the group who went in.Cause i thought we weren't be in.Kept telling myself to be strong for the worst.
Growing weaker and weaker everyday.
Insanity tells me that i'm insane.
A small voice telling me...
telling me that...~Off now
Haizzz...i'm so stress out.
Yesterday,i just realise that i shouldn't be shouting to the class.There is no use.
Today,i learn that some don't take their word from their heart.
I feel terribly useless.I feel so miserable.
You got lower than me in most of subjects,I didn't look down or laugh at you,i encourage you to do better.Then,when i got 3 marks lower than you,you laughed,point fingers,looked down on me.I just than realise that,why waste sweat and saliva teaching you is turn into some kind of insult to me.That made me mad the whole entire day today.
Felt giddy during Sci.Felt like puking.I'm so stress up with everything that is bothering me.I'm keeping myself busy so i won't think what has left and gone.
The CosPLay audition was embarrasing.But i had alot of moral support from everyone that is there.I just hope i won't be in.
The performance...was...I don't know.We had little time to practice and i didn't even catch the steps.Thank god we are in.Felt like crying when everyone was cheering for the group who went in.Cause i thought we weren't be in.Kept telling myself to be strong for the worst.
Growing weaker and weaker everyday.
Insanity tells me that i'm insane.
A small voice telling me...
telling me that...~Off now


<< Home