I officially say that,I give up.
Today isn't my day.It's just isn't my day.
Started off quite well,then came to Lit,and my hyperness vanished to unappreciative sense.
Went down to look for CD player and everyone left.We had a really hard time finding CD Player,begging every teachers that pass by for CD player.Went back to class found out no one was in there.Cried that almost 3/4 went off.
Still,i was strong and just talk to those that were still there.But it seems harder,and i was growing weaker.My vision was blur.Felt like i was gonna collapse.Went home and talked to those who didn't attend.It then broke my whole courage when someone said she didn't care bout 2e4.Teared,knowing how ungrateful she is.Sighh...
I got no bloody mood to blog.Saturday was really great.I had fun with Syafiqah,
Aisyah, Nisha, Shyahida, Dan A, Izzat and Irfan.
Heartache,headache and toothache.
I'm hopeless...~Off now
Today isn't my day.It's just isn't my day.
Started off quite well,then came to Lit,and my hyperness vanished to unappreciative sense.
Went down to look for CD player and everyone left.We had a really hard time finding CD Player,begging every teachers that pass by for CD player.Went back to class found out no one was in there.Cried that almost 3/4 went off.
Still,i was strong and just talk to those that were still there.But it seems harder,and i was growing weaker.My vision was blur.Felt like i was gonna collapse.Went home and talked to those who didn't attend.It then broke my whole courage when someone said she didn't care bout 2e4.Teared,knowing how ungrateful she is.Sighh...
I got no bloody mood to blog.Saturday was really great.I had fun with Syafiqah,
Aisyah, Nisha, Shyahida, Dan A, Izzat and Irfan.
Heartache,headache and toothache.
I'm hopeless...~Off now


<< Home