It's been a tough week.
Bravo to 2e4.
On Thurs we stayed back till 6.30pm.It was smooth.Then on Fri,the boys said they didn't wanna perform cause they have NPCC.I stayed strong,but i bled.
Two boys came to me and handed me a teachers' day card for their teachers.Asked them if they are told to give to the councilors.They nodded.So went to the SC room and found JingYun,while i was talking to her,Mdm Fauziah came.I didn't wanna admit that the practice wasn't smooth,and in the end,i had to.My heart bleed more and I cried not because Mdm Fauziah scolded me,but to know how useless i am to be a leader.I had JingYun by my side.Thanks peeps.
The Audition was fantastic.The boys were supporting.And i shall say it was great.But yea,even though our steps aren't that wowsers,we did our best.We so called dance for the first time.
Thanks Mdm Fauziah for talking to the class and to be there for us.
Thanks Mr Jae for giving the idea for this performance and helping 2e4.
After our turn,was the Sec4s.I melted.Hahaha.I wish we could be like that.I had tears in my eyes,not that i was disapointed,but i was filled with joy that my classmates are united as i've always dreamt of(excluding those who are not interested).
Today,went for Dance Practice.It was wonderful,but i've learn as i grow up(what Mdm Fauziah had told me yesterday),that we have to accept the critism.And the amazing thing,today,everyone was filled with JOY!No fights,no arguements,no cries.I wish that Mr Jae would not X our class.Please...
I've learnt to be strong,
don't care if i cry,cause i never wanna let it deep inside..~Off now
Bravo to 2e4.
On Thurs we stayed back till 6.30pm.It was smooth.Then on Fri,the boys said they didn't wanna perform cause they have NPCC.I stayed strong,but i bled.
Two boys came to me and handed me a teachers' day card for their teachers.Asked them if they are told to give to the councilors.They nodded.So went to the SC room and found JingYun,while i was talking to her,Mdm Fauziah came.I didn't wanna admit that the practice wasn't smooth,and in the end,i had to.My heart bleed more and I cried not because Mdm Fauziah scolded me,but to know how useless i am to be a leader.I had JingYun by my side.Thanks peeps.
The Audition was fantastic.The boys were supporting.And i shall say it was great.But yea,even though our steps aren't that wowsers,we did our best.We so called dance for the first time.
Thanks Mdm Fauziah for talking to the class and to be there for us.
Thanks Mr Jae for giving the idea for this performance and helping 2e4.
After our turn,was the Sec4s.I melted.Hahaha.I wish we could be like that.I had tears in my eyes,not that i was disapointed,but i was filled with joy that my classmates are united as i've always dreamt of(excluding those who are not interested).
Today,went for Dance Practice.It was wonderful,but i've learn as i grow up(what Mdm Fauziah had told me yesterday),that we have to accept the critism.And the amazing thing,today,everyone was filled with JOY!No fights,no arguements,no cries.I wish that Mr Jae would not X our class.Please...
I've learnt to be strong,
don't care if i cry,cause i never wanna let it deep inside..~Off now


<< Home