Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Mama
Happy Birthday to you
Am i a good leader?Am i a good person?
She gave me a look when she asked who was incharge for our class performance.I felt useless and as though she didn't want me to be a leader.
Cried because Anqi was kinda angry we didn't accept her t-shirt design.Aisyah who looked like she didn't care when i showed the new t-shirt design.
Don't know what's wrong with me.Still trying to find myself.
Guilty concious filled me.I knew there was something wrong with my maths paper,and i don't deserve the 50/50.So told Mrs Kho bout the question that is bothering me.And she minus one mark.Felt better after that.
The practice was a disaster.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to spot the changes in steps.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to listen to your explainations.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to get the boys right.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to give moral support to your opinion.
I'm sorry i wasn't there.
I had alot to do.The choir,the t-shirt,my homeworks and all other stuffs.I'm too packed.I hope you would come back Stepharina.
Cried and shouted at everyone.Yes i'm useless.
Pamm got a point.But i really don't deserve being a good leader.
Pamm,i promise i would prove to her that she is wrong if i get into the next round,
if 2e4 doesn't get into the next round,she is right,i am a useless leader therefore,no point having the councilor tittle.
Searching high and low,for the orginal Fatin...~Off now
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Mama
Happy Birthday to you
Am i a good leader?Am i a good person?
She gave me a look when she asked who was incharge for our class performance.I felt useless and as though she didn't want me to be a leader.
Cried because Anqi was kinda angry we didn't accept her t-shirt design.Aisyah who looked like she didn't care when i showed the new t-shirt design.
Don't know what's wrong with me.Still trying to find myself.
Guilty concious filled me.I knew there was something wrong with my maths paper,and i don't deserve the 50/50.So told Mrs Kho bout the question that is bothering me.And she minus one mark.Felt better after that.
The practice was a disaster.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to spot the changes in steps.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to listen to your explainations.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to get the boys right.
I'm sorry i wasn't there to give moral support to your opinion.
I'm sorry i wasn't there.
I had alot to do.The choir,the t-shirt,my homeworks and all other stuffs.I'm too packed.I hope you would come back Stepharina.
Cried and shouted at everyone.Yes i'm useless.
Pamm got a point.But i really don't deserve being a good leader.
Pamm,i promise i would prove to her that she is wrong if i get into the next round,
if 2e4 doesn't get into the next round,she is right,i am a useless leader therefore,no point having the councilor tittle.
Searching high and low,for the orginal Fatin...~Off now


<< Home