Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, June 25, 2006

School is reopening tomorrow.Excited cause i'll get away from this boredom of mine,and hope the holidays are longer cause,I've not been training.What the hell? It's always raining.

Changed my blog song to this very meaningful song.I just love this song.Got this song from a movie called "Honey".Bro was watching it,i just watch the last part.It's about a group of children with dreams of dancing.And they dance with this song.You should hear the lyrics carefully,it really meant alot.

I'm sitting on the fence.Can't decided whether to cut my hair or keep it long till it drives me nuts.
School's timetable is kinda good afterall.I didn't notice the time we are going home.Haha! 1:45pm !! It's just 20mins earlier.

Currently waiting for Mum to finish washing the utensil in the kitchen.She promised me to bring me to Tampines.

Nothing much to blog about.I'm thinking of blogging whenever i feel like.I usually blog alternate days.But,decided not too anymore,don't feel like anyone is reading.Just blog for the sake of letting out my feelings.Oh well...~Off now