Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What should i blog?Basically,things have been going the terrible way.But,i just had to accept the very fact.
I just thought of it overnight,and i think i better start accepting than rejecting the help when i am in need.I feel so bad after hurting a true friend who was trying to help and i rejected.I am so sorry...

Thanks Sabri for inviting me to a movie.But its just that things collapse and when i am free no one is and when i am not,everyone is.And yea,when to watch a last minute movie,Shaggy Dog at Plaza Sing with my lovely cousins.It was fun anyway.

SC camp was great.Became Mdm Punitham for the second game.Powder was sprinkled over my hair because clapped at the wrong time.For your information,the powder smell nice!And yea dance to a very "not my type" song when i have to dance.The song was 'I Dream'sang by Taufik and i was into hyper.
At the end of the Session,the song Numa Numa played.And i danced to it.Woohooo~

Rollerblading was fun fun fun! The last time i rollerblade was 4 years ago.I don't owe a rollerblade so i practically forgotten how to get up and balance.Tiffany and Delailah were cute.Hahaha!If only it was extended longer,it would be more fun.

I just don't want to blog about my feelings.Its practically driving me nuts.Anyway,i spraint my ankle of no when.Not sure when i spraint my ankle,but it really hurts now.
Peel Banana Peel Peel Banana
Shake Banana Shake Shake Banana
Cut Banana Cut Cut Banana
Sesson Banana Sesson Sesson Banana
Eat Banana Eat Eat Banana
BANANA!

So much being hyper in a pathetic day...~Off now