She doesn't seem to be my fav. teacher anymore...
Currently,its my 222 post.
Such a terrible day to face.
Today started really bad and infect terrible.I was hurt by some words by a teacher.I told Mr Lim that I didn't want to participate in the story telling cause of the expectation the incident was and he said,"You heart broken right?" It was true enough he was right.But i told him I wasn't and just don't want to.Mr Lim understand me well and i think he rules.That incident really turned my day down.I almost cried,but held back.
At the end of the day,I told myself that,probably the high expectations that teachers expect of me isn't true.
After recess had a short SC meeting and on the way,i hit Suhaimi's head with my head cause he stopped and i didn't realised he stopped and bang onto him.It hit my eye and what worries me is blood clod.Was giddy and about to faint but my body was struggling to take over instead of my mind.MT couldn't think cause of headache and IT had some filming.
Was happy during NCC.NCC is always when i get crazy and bonkers but today,I was happy and sad.Not that energetic.
I hate myself for being who I am right now.Things are getting worser and terrible for me. First,I was worried about hurting Sabri's calf.Then,Elaine quit from the Amazing Maths Race last minute and i panicked cause shortage of members.Hurt by the morning incident.Giddy because of the knock.Confuse of the Amazing Maths Race and its going to be 3 days time.
I eventually cried during MT knowing i'm just a useless leader and a dumb moron stupid pathetic person.Shoot me! I just can't take it anymore...I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!
Only god knows how it feels like...~Off now
Currently,its my 222 post.
Such a terrible day to face.
Today started really bad and infect terrible.I was hurt by some words by a teacher.I told Mr Lim that I didn't want to participate in the story telling cause of the expectation the incident was and he said,"You heart broken right?" It was true enough he was right.But i told him I wasn't and just don't want to.Mr Lim understand me well and i think he rules.That incident really turned my day down.I almost cried,but held back.
At the end of the day,I told myself that,probably the high expectations that teachers expect of me isn't true.
After recess had a short SC meeting and on the way,i hit Suhaimi's head with my head cause he stopped and i didn't realised he stopped and bang onto him.It hit my eye and what worries me is blood clod.Was giddy and about to faint but my body was struggling to take over instead of my mind.MT couldn't think cause of headache and IT had some filming.
Was happy during NCC.NCC is always when i get crazy and bonkers but today,I was happy and sad.Not that energetic.
I hate myself for being who I am right now.Things are getting worser and terrible for me. First,I was worried about hurting Sabri's calf.Then,Elaine quit from the Amazing Maths Race last minute and i panicked cause shortage of members.Hurt by the morning incident.Giddy because of the knock.Confuse of the Amazing Maths Race and its going to be 3 days time.
I eventually cried during MT knowing i'm just a useless leader and a dumb moron stupid pathetic person.Shoot me! I just can't take it anymore...I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!
Only god knows how it feels like...~Off now


<< Home