Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I seriously don't want to be a Chairman.I mean,i don't mind but it's a really a heavy job for me this year.Councilor,Welfare Rep,Station Master,Class representative for Story Telling,NB commitee and soon would be adding more.I seriously have no time!I can't even spare time for my dentist appointment.And i just hope there won't be SC Investiture Rehearsal on this coming Tues cause i have to change again and that would be in 1 month time.

I don't care what Jian Xin and the others say about me.As long as I'm still the old Fatin i am.I don't want to change to the quiet and moody,not entertaining girl.I'm sick of being not original.I'm sick of ignoring people.I'm sick not being with my buds.It all reflected during SC Camp.It's their problem,not mine.Don't worry fellows,I'll be back to the usual me.Heehee!

Anyway,library is underconstruction that our station is a big prob now.Stayed back to wait for Mdm Teng till 4.30pm(and which in the end we didn't met her) because thats when the meeting ends.So stayed at the SC Room and cleaned some untidy stuff and Delailah told us not to get so stressed cause in the end it would turn out to be the same.Played some kind of game i invented.Haha.Then played Volleyball with Suhaimi,Fadhly and one girl whom i don't know.Long time never play VolleyB.

I've finally succeeded in making friends with some sec.1s and also Brian from 1e4 !Hehe! He is so cute!And yea,the girl by the name Athena from 1e2 is from Haig Girls' and which is my pri sch.Its shocking and not normal cause i never seen HGS people at Junyuan.Well,had a great talk with Athena,my long lost basketball opponent.

I think that's for today.~Off now