Woot Woot ! Coach Andy ROCKS !
SC Camp is such a memorable camp and which not so memorable as Camp FEAST.But nevermind.
SC SC! We really made Andy disapointed when we didn't hit the timing we wanted for the hula hoop thingy.Then that's when I told people to concentrate and help others.Our hit was 25 sec with consisting of 27 over people.We tried and we hit the time.Everyone was over joy and even Andy.SC the best !
Then we watch True Heart - William Wallace.I teared when i saw him dying for freedom for his wife and country.Anyway,i wasn't the only one who teared.After Session i dance to the song Reason,I believe I can fly and etc.Took a couple of pictures and messed up Andy's spike hair.I know Andy wouldn't like to make his own email or give his email.Not bothering bout that.
So much of the heavy rain that Andy gave.Meaning,when he speak,all his saliva would shower us.Must always bring umbrella.Khai would repeat "Hujan Lebat(Heavy Rain)" when Andy come near him.Hahaha!Andy is the best so called Coach i every met.All other coach who give talk would always make me sleepy.Hoping for the next session of Andy's talk.Whoosh~
I miss the games.I miss the movie.I miss the music.I miss the jokes.I miss the humour.I miss SC Camp.

I miss it...~Off now


<< Home