Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Frankly speaking,i just got no mood to blog.Its like,everything is turning upside down and all i set up was some kind of moody and bored look.It's fine with me,i just want them to be happy and not hurt my feelings.

Yes,i still run despite the pain in my ankle.Anyway,i think its recovering now.My timing was damn slow but i still made it as the first girl and third in class.Alvin who is always the first kept praising me every PE - Edurance Test. "Wow Fatin,good!You made it well despite the pain in your knee" First impression,how on earth he know there's something wrong with my knee.And secondly,he did better than me this year,so he should be praising himself or rather i should.Hahaha!

Teachers are now expecting alot from me.Its fine with me,but story telling?Mr Lim told me to participate in this Story Telling infront of Mdm Fauziah and him.No,not that im stage fright or afraid to face them,but,what story am i suppose to tell?And i suddenly feel that I'm starting to stammer.It was one incident that i stammer and it really shocked me.My words were all jumbled up and it really embarrased me infront of the intercome.Ok,no one was around except some who just started laughing at me when i said "......I would look like for Mdm Teng ." I guess i just have to go for it."Fatin,you must participate!You would really disapoint me if you never go.Go okay?"That words kept repeating at my mind.Should or Should Not?

I think i really hurt alot of people.Yea,I often set up moody face except for MT.Why,because when it comes to MT,alot of people would ask and i would start to cry.I've not been spending much time with my bestbuds and i've not been entertaining them.And i think i totally ignore them today.

I'm just so sorry...~Off now