Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Iffa and Suhaimi !!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Iffa and Suhaimi
Happy Birthday to you !!!

Happy 12th birthday to my beloved cousin and happy 14th birthday to my irritating friend(oops).Sad that I can't sing the song with my awful voice through the phone for Iffa cause,i don't think I'm allowed to.I'll get you something Iffa!

Well,as for Suhaimi,i decided to treat him after the long,boring conference but something just clashes,so it was cancelled.Anyway the conference was about Aids and Terrorism.Its kinda boring,but i like the debate about Aids and i really admire the Third Speaker from Orchid Park Sec.I mean,if you were there to listen his debate,its damn power mann! And he won the best debater award.


Actually this post is a combine of yesterday's and today.Tomorrow is Maths Amazing Race and i don't think i'm that ready.Syafiqah helped me alot and i gotta thanks her.She always offer a helping hand.As for Suhaimi,is the one who always calm me down and he would say he is under control of all of it.Thanks dude.Sabri,he just make stupid lame jokes that would often make me laugh at the lameness.And Iffa,she is there to listen.Thanks !

Alright...~Off now