Wassup! I'm obviously bored now.Nothing else to do than play the entertaining Habbo.Not gonna play Habbo when school starts.But,im still having that account of mine.Anyway,about the new layout of my blog,its not that nice.Maybe,i'll try to find another one when i have time.
Izzat told me something about my leg.Im not sure whether he is right or the doctor.Maybe the doctor just wanted me to be sastified?Seriously,im confuse now.Every night i kept thinking "Would my running slow down ?" or " Has my running slow down ?" . I kept thinking about the afternoon of this year's teachers' day.It was when i went back to HGS and Melody told me her 2.4 km timing is 12 mins plus.I was shoked and amazed.And at that moment my timing was 13 mins 26 sec.It was lucky she didnt ask my timing.Then,i wonder,is it their 2.4 is not 2.4,i mean as in shorter or is it my 2.4 is longer?But well,after another try,i had 12 mins 25 sec.Not that sastifiying.I want to ask Mr Sin about what Izzat said.Maybe Mr Sin knows.Afterall,he is the Sci teacher.But,he is hardly online..
I just can't think of any than soothing my worries about the running.I hope izzat says isn't true..
I really have hard time getting my walking balance.I just suddenly felt as though everything is somehow useless.Got no one to talk to about what i have deep in my heart.Mum sometimes get irritated about what i told her and ask..
P6 student get to their school today.None of whom i know goes to Junyuan.Camelia Ortega go to Tampines Sec.Peisze,who wanted to go Junyuan Sec cause i told her about how is it at Junyuan,couldn't go cause her parents said it was too far from their house.The last thing i hope is,Farah Koh goes to Junyuan Sec in 2007.Anyway,curious about who is my form teacher next year and also the Time-table.
Okey-dookey,i think thats all.Tomorrow is the engagment ! ~Adious
Izzat told me something about my leg.Im not sure whether he is right or the doctor.Maybe the doctor just wanted me to be sastified?Seriously,im confuse now.Every night i kept thinking "Would my running slow down ?" or " Has my running slow down ?" . I kept thinking about the afternoon of this year's teachers' day.It was when i went back to HGS and Melody told me her 2.4 km timing is 12 mins plus.I was shoked and amazed.And at that moment my timing was 13 mins 26 sec.It was lucky she didnt ask my timing.Then,i wonder,is it their 2.4 is not 2.4,i mean as in shorter or is it my 2.4 is longer?But well,after another try,i had 12 mins 25 sec.Not that sastifiying.I want to ask Mr Sin about what Izzat said.Maybe Mr Sin knows.Afterall,he is the Sci teacher.But,he is hardly online..
I just can't think of any than soothing my worries about the running.I hope izzat says isn't true..
I really have hard time getting my walking balance.I just suddenly felt as though everything is somehow useless.Got no one to talk to about what i have deep in my heart.Mum sometimes get irritated about what i told her and ask..
P6 student get to their school today.None of whom i know goes to Junyuan.Camelia Ortega go to Tampines Sec.Peisze,who wanted to go Junyuan Sec cause i told her about how is it at Junyuan,couldn't go cause her parents said it was too far from their house.The last thing i hope is,Farah Koh goes to Junyuan Sec in 2007.Anyway,curious about who is my form teacher next year and also the Time-table.
Okey-dookey,i think thats all.Tomorrow is the engagment ! ~Adious


<< Home