Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm bored.I'm in pain.This coming week end is my cousin's wedding day,which is also Christmas.One thing i like about Christmas is the things on sale.Hahaha ! I love the chocolates and espeacially the candies.

Yesterday,went out with Mum to the nearest mall,Easpoint.Was my 1st time going out ! Mum didnt allow me to go out with crutches.So i went out without crutches.Its really scary without crutches outside cause the roads and pavement are not even and anytime,i can trip.I fell a couple of times and lucky mum grab hold of me.As i walk,its like im riding some kind of rollercoaster that is faulty and anytime,it would collapse.And i also felt as though i was running 2.4 when im actually just walking.Haiz..it take times.

Ouh yeah,i decided to change my blog skin.The previous blogskin has long about 5 Months!And its the longest blog skin i ever had.
Sign,I'm just waiting for some entertainment..~Adious