Another day of boredom.Bending legs are easy for you and me.But,to my right leg,is a torture.I wonder when would the sticker be taken out.I wonder when the black colour tread is going to drop.And,I wonder when i can fully bend my leg.Currently,i can only bed 90 degrees of my leg.And infect,lesser than that i guess.I always wanted to bend my leg so much these days,but every move i take to bend,its hurts.I know,the greatest point is,the NEVER-GIVING-UP attitude.Yea,thats was on my head when i got impatient of myself.Yes !The word is patient.All i need is some patient and never give up on myself.I'm happy of who I am.Hard Work,PAYS OFF!
Everytime i go out of my brother's room,i would always run and jump trying to reach for the ceiling(which is way too high.But a good for a practice).But yesterday,i tried and on my 2nd step,i can feel the aching pain and i realise that i cant run.The weird feeling is,every night,i dream about i can walk without crutches,and i even bend,and the amazing part is,I CAN RUN.But,it was all a dream.Well,gotta tolerate with this.By the way,for all you need to know,I really gotta tolerate with this cause,i asked for it.I asked for the tumor to be taken away.And it have been.This pain might take about 2 months,but not the rest of my life.I can run without feeling the extra pain at my knee which had been slowing me down.I'm hoping to beat 12mins 25 s next year.I hope what the doctor said its true.
Can anyone give me an idea? Okay,i seek for everyone's help.Can anyone tell,any excersise of leg bending besides the one we did for PE.I might be doing that at a later part.Cause if i do the PE one,it would kill me.Haha!The one that bend the leg and balance on another is the PE one.Please any suggestions?You can just tag at the tagboard.Thanks yea?
Maybe what Izzat said..was right ~Adious
Everytime i go out of my brother's room,i would always run and jump trying to reach for the ceiling(which is way too high.But a good for a practice).But yesterday,i tried and on my 2nd step,i can feel the aching pain and i realise that i cant run.The weird feeling is,every night,i dream about i can walk without crutches,and i even bend,and the amazing part is,I CAN RUN.But,it was all a dream.Well,gotta tolerate with this.By the way,for all you need to know,I really gotta tolerate with this cause,i asked for it.I asked for the tumor to be taken away.And it have been.This pain might take about 2 months,but not the rest of my life.I can run without feeling the extra pain at my knee which had been slowing me down.I'm hoping to beat 12mins 25 s next year.I hope what the doctor said its true.
Can anyone give me an idea? Okay,i seek for everyone's help.Can anyone tell,any excersise of leg bending besides the one we did for PE.I might be doing that at a later part.Cause if i do the PE one,it would kill me.Haha!The one that bend the leg and balance on another is the PE one.Please any suggestions?You can just tag at the tagboard.Thanks yea?
Maybe what Izzat said..was right ~Adious


<< Home