Yo! Ouh yeah,today THE BANDAGE IS TAKEN OFF !!! WhooSH~ !
Every where i go,people would always stare at me as though there was something BIG had happen to me.Some even ask and Mum had to explain all that.Okay,when i was in the Doctor's Rm,Dr Arjandas cut of the bandage.And took off the plaster that is covering the stich.FINALLY I get to see the stich.But not so clear cause,there was another layer of..whatever the thing is called.Dr Arjandas said,after i bathe,the thing would be taken off by itself.Well,not exactly that is a Living thing,but its some kind of sticker that maybe when it is contact with water,it would drop.
Dr Arjandas also said to do Therapy by my own.If it gets stif by two weeks,then I'll have to go the REAL Therapy.Haha! I have MC of excuse for PE for 2 Months ! Meaning,I can do PE on 31 Jan 2006 onwards.This is UNACCEPTABLE ! Hmm,maybe can.I rather be safe than suffer.Next appointment is 25 Jan 2006.Wow ! Kinda long..
As i said,my leg was thinner than the other one.Dr Arjandas said,cause i hadn't move the leg for quite a sometime.So the muscle contract or something? Forget bout it.The Dr also said,i can choose to use crutches or not.OF COURSE NOT ! But Mum insisted of using 1 crutches instead.Its for my safety first.Okay then,i will use.So probably when sch reopens,it might be im still using or not.Hopefully not..
Come on people.Think positive and look at the bright side ! Why must people thing, " Accident " " Fall Down " or so on.You can say err...okay..maybe i was being to specific.Hahaha ! But well,its fine to me.Okay,I wanna continue admiring my stich.I'll tell how many stich is it as soon as the sticky thing drops.HEE ! ~Off now
Every where i go,people would always stare at me as though there was something BIG had happen to me.Some even ask and Mum had to explain all that.Okay,when i was in the Doctor's Rm,Dr Arjandas cut of the bandage.And took off the plaster that is covering the stich.FINALLY I get to see the stich.But not so clear cause,there was another layer of..whatever the thing is called.Dr Arjandas said,after i bathe,the thing would be taken off by itself.Well,not exactly that is a Living thing,but its some kind of sticker that maybe when it is contact with water,it would drop.
Dr Arjandas also said to do Therapy by my own.If it gets stif by two weeks,then I'll have to go the REAL Therapy.Haha! I have MC of excuse for PE for 2 Months ! Meaning,I can do PE on 31 Jan 2006 onwards.This is UNACCEPTABLE ! Hmm,maybe can.I rather be safe than suffer.Next appointment is 25 Jan 2006.Wow ! Kinda long..
As i said,my leg was thinner than the other one.Dr Arjandas said,cause i hadn't move the leg for quite a sometime.So the muscle contract or something? Forget bout it.The Dr also said,i can choose to use crutches or not.OF COURSE NOT ! But Mum insisted of using 1 crutches instead.Its for my safety first.Okay then,i will use.So probably when sch reopens,it might be im still using or not.Hopefully not..
Come on people.Think positive and look at the bright side ! Why must people thing, " Accident " " Fall Down " or so on.You can say err...okay..maybe i was being to specific.Hahaha ! But well,its fine to me.Okay,I wanna continue admiring my stich.I'll tell how many stich is it as soon as the sticky thing drops.HEE ! ~Off now


<< Home