Was not suppose to attend school today but for the sake of IMT,i have to drag myself to school.Yesterday didn't attend school too.Was totally sick and i slept the whole day.Anyway,people said i looked pale today.
PE was fun,fun,FUN!I think i'm getting better in volleyball?Haha.But,i hate serving the ball.It would always go somewhere else.Mr Jae said change the angle of the hitting point.I changed the angle and it went 85degrees up.Haha.Silly me.After PE,I felt better.My headache were gone.Eventhough i look so pale,i guess i'm alrite?
MT,went to library.I just don't know what brought me up to the topic.I told Natasha and Huda about my problems.All the sudden i cried.I felt much much much better after telling them my problems.They were the 1st people that i told my problems to.
NCC,had to go for the IMT(shooting).I have to admit,I FAILED!!Actually,all of us failed.Haha!My back hurts cause prone too much.In the bus,i didn't have the mood to talk to anyone.My mind was filled with all of my problems again.
I lost my $5.1stly,I dropped my wallet.Madeline found it and gave it to general office.So who might take my $5?Can't blame Madeline for it right?I learn my lesson,Mr Sin always say put at the side pocket.The $5 was for to top-up my card.I had no money to go home when i realise i got bout $2.I had the problems in my head and i cant stop thinking bout it.My eyes is always filled with tears.I can't stand it anymore and let it off to Hasanah,Khairin and Shikin.I don't expect them to understand..
Mr Jae was saying about going for the op. for my tailbone.I was thinking,my tailbone?I have not consult with the doctor yet.I don't know what is wrong with my tailbone.But i am going for my knee op. only.Well,thanks for you concern Mr Jae!
I'm so tired..~Off now
PE was fun,fun,FUN!I think i'm getting better in volleyball?Haha.But,i hate serving the ball.It would always go somewhere else.Mr Jae said change the angle of the hitting point.I changed the angle and it went 85degrees up.Haha.Silly me.After PE,I felt better.My headache were gone.Eventhough i look so pale,i guess i'm alrite?
MT,went to library.I just don't know what brought me up to the topic.I told Natasha and Huda about my problems.All the sudden i cried.I felt much much much better after telling them my problems.They were the 1st people that i told my problems to.
NCC,had to go for the IMT(shooting).I have to admit,I FAILED!!Actually,all of us failed.Haha!My back hurts cause prone too much.In the bus,i didn't have the mood to talk to anyone.My mind was filled with all of my problems again.
I lost my $5.1stly,I dropped my wallet.Madeline found it and gave it to general office.So who might take my $5?Can't blame Madeline for it right?I learn my lesson,Mr Sin always say put at the side pocket.The $5 was for to top-up my card.I had no money to go home when i realise i got bout $2.I had the problems in my head and i cant stop thinking bout it.My eyes is always filled with tears.I can't stand it anymore and let it off to Hasanah,Khairin and Shikin.I don't expect them to understand..
Mr Jae was saying about going for the op. for my tailbone.I was thinking,my tailbone?I have not consult with the doctor yet.I don't know what is wrong with my tailbone.But i am going for my knee op. only.Well,thanks for you concern Mr Jae!
I'm so tired..~Off now


<< Home