I can't hold my problems anymore.I can't find a right person to let off my problems.I..can't.Please,I beg every single one of you,till 14 Oct,just don't make me feel so miserable.Please,I can't stand crying in my heart every min..
Today is such a bore.Mdm Fauziah didn't come to teach Hist.Lifeskills,Mr Jae never come.He is sick again? Well,its normal for me,cause i often get sick.Get well Soon then.Yeah,1 more day and my anti-biotics is finish!
I can't stand a thing anymore.Please,I just can't find a right person to tell my problems off.I cant hold feel stabbed and hurt in my heart every second.
I love this song alot.Reminds me of running and playing basketball because its feels like flying.
What a boring day..~Off now
Today is such a bore.Mdm Fauziah didn't come to teach Hist.Lifeskills,Mr Jae never come.He is sick again? Well,its normal for me,cause i often get sick.Get well Soon then.Yeah,1 more day and my anti-biotics is finish!
I can't stand a thing anymore.Please,I just can't find a right person to tell my problems off.I cant hold feel stabbed and hurt in my heart every second.
I love this song alot.Reminds me of running and playing basketball because its feels like flying.
What a boring day..~Off now


<< Home