Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, September 19, 2005

I just somehow thought my grp don't have hope.Seriously.Sabri and Kamal do nothing but chit-chat.They keep disturbing our work until everything was destroyed.Well,I got nothing else to say about my grp.Hopeless i guess..Hist was fun with Mdm Fauziah!Heeh!LifeSkill wasnt that fun.People did not co-operate.It made Mr Jae angry.Sorry to disappoint you about our class Mr Jae.

LifeSkill,throughout the entire lesson,Khairi kept asking me whether i want to join their team.It is not that i don't want.How about my studies?Exams are around the corner.Mum didn't allow me to join. I always wanted to play floorball.When i said,"I'll be in" The boys were happy.Priscilia and Pamela didn't look like they want me in.I asked myself again and again " Am i meant to be in? If they are not happy,might as well i don't play right? " Nevermind,i don't mind people hating me.


Jiaen asked me about my tailbone.I was so touched when she asked.Thanks for her concern.She also asked me whether i tell anyone,anyone older that can understand.Mum definately won't understand and she is not free.I guess i can ask Mr Sin?He is a Sci teacher so perhaps he knows? But i have always been asking him alot of question.Or should I just keep the problem to myself?
What a day..~Off now