I'm sick.I just can't bare my sickness.I get sick almost everyday.I guess i am not strong anymore.
On Mon,had some Maths Olympaid Selection Test.My brain went rusty and i could not think.I almost gave up leaving the 1/2hr just staring at the question.When i told myself I shouldn't give up.I completed the test at least.
Yesterday,I was scalded and cut both externally and internally.Homec yesterday,was cutting the onion when i cut my finger.The hot tray that just came out of the oven,scalded my elbow.
And then today,I was attacked by a fever.My nose is leaking and my eyes were watery.Could not concentrate in class too.
Some kind of problem that made me cry to sleep last night.Embarassing to say it here but i can't tolerate it.It somehow gonna affect my studies? I just wish for a counseller to counsel me.Yes,this is the internal scalded and cut,in my heart.
Its great that we are going for IMT this Fri.ALL E BEST to all participants.
Happy 19th BiRtHdAy to 1st Bro!!
I'm weak..~Off now
On Mon,had some Maths Olympaid Selection Test.My brain went rusty and i could not think.I almost gave up leaving the 1/2hr just staring at the question.When i told myself I shouldn't give up.I completed the test at least.
Yesterday,I was scalded and cut both externally and internally.Homec yesterday,was cutting the onion when i cut my finger.The hot tray that just came out of the oven,scalded my elbow.
And then today,I was attacked by a fever.My nose is leaking and my eyes were watery.Could not concentrate in class too.
Some kind of problem that made me cry to sleep last night.Embarassing to say it here but i can't tolerate it.It somehow gonna affect my studies? I just wish for a counseller to counsel me.Yes,this is the internal scalded and cut,in my heart.
Its great that we are going for IMT this Fri.ALL E BEST to all participants.
Happy 19th BiRtHdAy to 1st Bro!!
I'm weak..~Off now


<< Home