I just don't feel to good today.Not sure why.Mdm Fauziah asked how come i looked so sick and sad.Obviously I'm sick and my voice changed cause of my sickness.Was asking Mr Galistan why there isn't Track and Field at JYSS.Firstly,JYSS don't have track but have field and not much people are interested.Yeah,its true.He told me to ask Mr Yap to get me in to Track And Field outside.If in that case,i have to think about it then.Went Regional library with Azrah and met Huda at Library.Had to get home fast before bro are off to Friday Prayers.
Azrah said we are only allowed to join 1 item for the whatever thing that is happening on Tues.Kinda confused too..
I just felt I'm against by my classmates.I just feel like screaming my heads off.Can't help it anymore..If only people would not think I'm crazy when I'm talking to God.No one understands me i guess.So much more when i think that person is also against me.I just feel like crying.Obviously i don't know what had happen to me this Semester.Everything seems to be like a disaster.
Finally received the mail.I cried when i read the message when i knew how the person told me to think positive.Was touched by the message.Thank You so much Sumone.
The pic at the middle of my blog is taken during NCC camp.Reminds me alot.Looks like I'm only one infront yeah?I do feel odd that time,and don't feel honoured just because was getting Best Cadet Award,hahaha!Yup,I love this song alot.Taken by Lion King II.Its tells about we are not only one and if there is a will,there is a way.
I wish,I wish,I wish..~Off now
Azrah said we are only allowed to join 1 item for the whatever thing that is happening on Tues.Kinda confused too..
I just felt I'm against by my classmates.I just feel like screaming my heads off.Can't help it anymore..If only people would not think I'm crazy when I'm talking to God.No one understands me i guess.So much more when i think that person is also against me.I just feel like crying.Obviously i don't know what had happen to me this Semester.Everything seems to be like a disaster.
Finally received the mail.I cried when i read the message when i knew how the person told me to think positive.Was touched by the message.Thank You so much Sumone.
The pic at the middle of my blog is taken during NCC camp.Reminds me alot.Looks like I'm only one infront yeah?I do feel odd that time,and don't feel honoured just because was getting Best Cadet Award,hahaha!Yup,I love this song alot.Taken by Lion King II.Its tells about we are not only one and if there is a will,there is a way.
I wish,I wish,I wish..~Off now


<< Home