Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, September 09, 2005

It feels like a stab in your heart.
Went for the appointment.It was okay.Just that Dr Peter say everything would be fine.But i don't think i would.The operation is a good choice cause time comes by time,my knee would be pain.The operation date would be on the 28 Nov 2005.There would be changes if i fall sick.I'll be admitted one day before the operation.Minimum days of admision is 2days.I don't know about what ward i'll be going.

I cut my hair.I don't want to keep my hair long.But shocking is,i hate my hair now.It is so short and i don't want to go out.People might laugh at me.Geez..i shouldn't cut the length.
Please..Iffa is getting on my nerves.Sometimes,what she said to me,it feels like a stab in your heart.I can't handle all this things.And definately i am still worried and Iffa isn't solving it but she is making everything worst.

I'm sick of being worried.I got no one to talk to.Leave me alone.~Off now