How much i didn't wanna blog today,i end up blogging.Mdm Zainab gave us curry puff today.So nice of her.Thank You! Had an additional holiday homework.Had maths homework.And i didn't know that had to do 2 compo for Eng!
I was all alone at home from 1pm till 7.45pm.Everyone went out.Well,thought of going Iffa's house today but she wasn't at home.I studied for the whole day.Not exactly whole day but studied for 3-4 hours?Just an early revision for the End-year Exams.Just really wanna do well and get a single digit for the class postion.Heeh.I went out to EastPoint to get my Late Lunch about 5pm?I looked at the big poster outside the KFC,and saw Fish Fillet Burger.It looks delicious and big.I paid for the meal and notice that the burger was SO small.Hahaha.Took away the meal to eat at home.I read people's blog,like those i hadn't read before.I notice a increase in my degree of eye.Its quite weird for one eye to have myophia and the other is perfect.My left eye used to be blurrish focus.But it got worst today.My right eye was perfect,but got worst today too.Haha.Well,at least i still can see.Maybe if it is affecting me,i'll get glasses.
I just tend to forget about tomorrow's appointment.Everything would be alrite right?Anyway,talking about this bring tears to my eyes.I just hope everything would be fine.I wish i could go back to HGS,and tell any of the teachers about my problems.I really can't take it mann.
Would everything be alright?
Would the operation be a regret?
Would I still be the way I am now?
Please..~Off now
I was all alone at home from 1pm till 7.45pm.Everyone went out.Well,thought of going Iffa's house today but she wasn't at home.I studied for the whole day.Not exactly whole day but studied for 3-4 hours?Just an early revision for the End-year Exams.Just really wanna do well and get a single digit for the class postion.Heeh.I went out to EastPoint to get my Late Lunch about 5pm?I looked at the big poster outside the KFC,and saw Fish Fillet Burger.It looks delicious and big.I paid for the meal and notice that the burger was SO small.Hahaha.Took away the meal to eat at home.I read people's blog,like those i hadn't read before.I notice a increase in my degree of eye.Its quite weird for one eye to have myophia and the other is perfect.My left eye used to be blurrish focus.But it got worst today.My right eye was perfect,but got worst today too.Haha.Well,at least i still can see.Maybe if it is affecting me,i'll get glasses.
I just tend to forget about tomorrow's appointment.Everything would be alrite right?Anyway,talking about this bring tears to my eyes.I just hope everything would be fine.I wish i could go back to HGS,and tell any of the teachers about my problems.I really can't take it mann.
Would everything be alright?
Would the operation be a regret?
Would I still be the way I am now?
Please..~Off now


<< Home