I am still confuse!!I just don't know..i really..don't know.I made a choice but am afraid to go for the operation.I can't make my decision.I am scared..i can't.It is the moment that you would think " What if? " I kept brooding.Is anyone there,to encourage me?to give me support?tell me the rights?Iffa said "You got all the support you need from your friends and cousins.So dont worry." Friends?Do they care? I cant expect things to happen like what i wanted.I just don't have the courage to go for the operation.I have alot of questions to ask now.I just don't know who to tell and i know,no one would want to lend their ears to my problems.I mean,about this leg thing,that has been bothering me,it is not serious isn't it?I just hope,this would not bother me.
I need someone.Just to lend their ears..but dont think any.Or is it myself?Thinking no one ever cares? Is it my mentality telling no one cares and everyone thinks it is just some kind of lame and no-serious thing?
I cant.
I really cant.~Off now
I need someone.Just to lend their ears..but dont think any.Or is it myself?Thinking no one ever cares? Is it my mentality telling no one cares and everyone thinks it is just some kind of lame and no-serious thing?
I cant.
I really cant.~Off now


<< Home