Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, August 29, 2005

Practically today kinda turn out to be a quite a bad day.Today didn't have a mood.Seriously.I got no appetite to eat and just feel like vomiting.I just wish i could blurt out and be so participative during History but didn't even have the mood.During PM,at comp lab,all of the sudden,my knee which is has the extra bone hurts.The whole knee,it feels like you had a headache there and it cramps.For the moment,Dr Peter Lee,are you sure it is not serious?? filled my mind.I thought but just hope it would fade away.

I had some sense of people caring for me.I didn't expect some people to come and ask " Why didn't you come to school on Friday?" ,NCC friends asked " You cannot come for NCC for 1mth?" It really makes me feel being concern when i really thought they won't ask.And proud to say that,I can come to NCC already but sad thing is,this Fri there would not be training.

LS,Mr Jae talked about LOVE .Thanks so much for Iffa exaggerating that word yesterday.And today the topic came out.Did Mr Jae meant starting from today we are going to talked about LOVE or is it just today?It is good that if he say in love we a subject.Hah.This subject didn't interest me.I know it is part of growing but still didn't interest me.
Stayed back to watch the Talent Time.The solo-singers were fascinating.The last singer,sang in Mandrin,eventhough i didn't understand,the rythem is soothing.For the class,1E3 was great.Anyway,is just my opinion.My two sense worth.

Me and Iffa

This is a long entry.Just hope Mdm Zainab would come tomorrow.~Off now