Yo wassup!Haha ceiling. Okay cut the crap.I just dont get why people don't read between the lines.What i mean isn't the Middle Finger! I mean,think further.Anyway,i just don't know what brought me up to this topic.Hahahahah!
I really promise Steph from the bottom of my heart that i won't.So don't worry.Steph,concentrate more on your studies.You must Hakuna Matata.Haha.Anyone knows what it means?Okay took it from Timon and Pumba the Lion Kings.Hakuna Matata-It means no worries for the rest of your day.Its a problem free!! Philosophy!! It is a good relief that i solved someone's problem today.Probally i solved most like Peisze's.But i didn't solve Iffa's cat problem.Sorry.Heeh!
I still don't know whether i should go for the Operation.But it hurts sometimes cause my skin rubs on it when i bend so it would hurt and even if someone hit it.Suggestion on the tagboard gave me some confidence.Confidence on that i should go.Only aunty who lives with me said NO.She has the same choice as me.Iffa said it is my choice and my choice is no.So just anyone,give some suggestion.Please?By the way,told mum that i only want to go for the Op. on Dec only.Okay this is very confusing.But i'll still be happy.Haha.Unlike weeks before.Okay its late now.~Off now
I really promise Steph from the bottom of my heart that i won't.So don't worry.Steph,concentrate more on your studies.You must Hakuna Matata.Haha.Anyone knows what it means?Okay took it from Timon and Pumba the Lion Kings.Hakuna Matata-It means no worries for the rest of your day.Its a problem free!! Philosophy!! It is a good relief that i solved someone's problem today.Probally i solved most like Peisze's.But i didn't solve Iffa's cat problem.Sorry.Heeh!
I still don't know whether i should go for the Operation.But it hurts sometimes cause my skin rubs on it when i bend so it would hurt and even if someone hit it.Suggestion on the tagboard gave me some confidence.Confidence on that i should go.Only aunty who lives with me said NO.She has the same choice as me.Iffa said it is my choice and my choice is no.So just anyone,give some suggestion.Please?By the way,told mum that i only want to go for the Op. on Dec only.Okay this is very confusing.But i'll still be happy.Haha.Unlike weeks before.Okay its late now.~Off now


<< Home