Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, September 02, 2005

PE,it was sorta painful moment for me.I was confuse whether i should give Mr Jae the letter.My knee hurts alot and no one know how it feels.I didn't partner anyone because all of them are taken and at that moment i didn't feel like running.I made a choice and gave Mr Jae the letter.I was hoping he would allow me to participate.Thank God,he did.I went to take a better timing.Alot of people were encouraging me.I didn't mean to ignore them but i could not let my breath out anymore.I count every left foot like Mr Jae did for his.Yup,people thought i was crazy.Haha so now i know what Mr Jae meant.I encouraged othes when i got my breath back.

It was a painful moment.My knee hurts like hell.My lungs are numb.My legs are tired.I forced myself for the better timing.For the 4 rounds,i only stop once which is at the last round about 10 - 15 sec?Encouraged people after completing.Pamela was disapointed about Jiaen.Nevermind Pam,relax.Take it easy.My number was called and i made it for 12 mins 25 sec.I improved by 1min 1 sec.Mr Jae said it was a boy's timing.I smiled,but he asked me that am i BLUSHING?To be honest,I don't know.Haha!Maybe i am.But alot of people said I was blushing because my face was red.I asked Mr Jae about the option.For the option for operation,he said "YES" Thanks for encouraging me.Thanks alot Mr Jae.

My tail bone hurts alot.I can't walk properly.Whenever i get up or down the stairs,my knee hurts because my muscle rubs over it and it feels like burning.Lit,i was suffering.My tail bone hurts like hell.Maths,Ms Arnita had to relief the exam.During that period,had to do our own work.I cried because of pain.Tears of pain filled my eyes.I could not bare it anymore.No one realise i was crying softly,except for some like Khairi and Kamal?Whenever i want to get up,i have hard time.My tail bone really hurts.After school,stayed back for IT project.Searched for the teachers.Mdm Fauziah said i would see her being Magnanimous one day.

Mr Sin told me to go for the Op. because i would have problems when i am older.That made me really sastified.Yes,i am going for the Op. this year,Dec.Anyway,thanks for all your opinion.I really appreaciate it.Its a long entry.~Off now