Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today is the most best day!!Sad to say that,Mdm Zainab didn't come today.Played captain ball agains the teachers.I didn't want to play at first because i feel giddy,but standing on the chair isn't fun so swapped place with Hannah.Alot of other teachers not participating were watching.Anyway,our team lose.Have to admit,the teachers were damn good.I sweat as though i just took a shower.

Me and Hannah walked around the school and we saw Mdm Fauziah all alone.Approached her to wish her a 'Happy Teachers' Day'.Hannah and me start to talk to her.She told me Mdm Zainab would probally be back on Friday.Phew! Mdm Fauziah said i played captain ball so rough.Haha.Bare in mind,i would play Basketball,Netball and Captain ball very rough.Hannah told Mdm Fauziah she didn't bring CDs for the party.Mdm Fauziah said she can lend Hannah some of her CDs.I went in the staff room with Mdm Fauziah and Hannah.Surprisingly,it was such a funny moment went Mdm Fauziah told Mr Jae about the Barney bear that was on Mr Jae's table.I just don't know how to say it here but i was really funny that me and Hannah burst out of laughter.Didn't know Mdm Fauziah was such a joker.Anyway she has alot of CDs.Hah!I thought of giving her the present today but i forgotten after school.Yes,i make a card for every subject teacher and even Ms Yuen.

The party was okay.But had a terrible stomach ache.I didn't know what is it.Gastrick?Empty stomach?Or anything?It was okay just as the concert start.The concert was great but had leg cramps.1e3 was great.Haha!4e3 special message to their form teachers were funny.Mr Jae sang Creed-Sacrifice.It is one of my favourite song.Haha!Anyway his voice is somehow is the same,**applause** for Mr Jae's singing!Bravo!!

Went back to Haig Girls' Sch.Met Mrs Raihanah.I almost cried.She also asked me what CCA i joined.I knew she is going to ask me.Okay so i'll tell why i didn't join basketball.The reason is,i always play basketball.Once i faint and lost my memory during Inter House competion.Then during Basketball i always get giddy when the ball hit my head.My form teacher then don't banned me from playing and told mum not to let me play basketball anymore.So that is the sotry so called reason why i never join basketball.After talking to Mrs Raihanah,saw Aashi.Heeh!We played basketball against the P6 and Ms Guey is in my team.Believe it or not,we lost against the P6.What is wrong with me?I don't seems to score any goals.Okay i didn't but the 3 pointer,lay out,i can't.What is wrong man?
Saw Mr Raju and Mr Quek.4 male teachers that i thought was an extra in our school and for that,i was scared that is why.That was last year.Mr Quek is normal and he is the way he is.Smiled at me and don't think he know me.Dyed his hair.Again?And his usual everyday clothing,Polo-sport t-shirt and track pants.Haha!Anyway,didn't saw Peisze and i was abit crazy over there.Haha!Its a long entry.Thanks for reading!~Off now