Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I just can't wait to go to school tomorrow.The reason is,I don't know.Haha.Maybe i just miss my friends? Or can't wait to study.Haha.Isn't it weird for just not coming to school for 1day and i really miss them.But,seriously,i can't wait to go school.

My body feels so restless and it is aching.Don't know why yesterday and today didn't have the mood to chat and talk to people.
I changed someone's life and she is happy with it.I changed Stephanie's life by telling her how she can overcome her problems.I thought it would be tough at first,but it wasn't.I have been counselling people man.Haah.

Gosh..my maths result is bad.Okay,I scored 26.5/50 . So anyone is so desprate to know,you know now.I have to admit,i had alot of careless mistake and the paper is TOUGH .They gave so little time to solve such mind-boggling problems.And i notice tat Mrs Kho took the question from the 10years series maths book.It is exactly the same.
I am happy that i pass my subs except for sci.I had 21/50.Heeh.But i am happy with my History.I LOVE history and i am in LOVE with it then.Haha!Tomorrow is History!Yeah!!~Off now