Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Went to the library today.It is the due date.I have not finish my HOUSE OF SPORTS book.I returned and searched for the same copy but couldn't.Met Syahidah and Fareha.It rained cats and dogs today.

My knee hurts alot.Everytime i bend,i would have the pain at the extra bone.Tomorrow is my best day.PE and NCC,but not too sure i want to participate.My knee hurts.Should i give Mr Jae the Excuse letter?But i can throw it away.

Oh yar,yesterday went back to Pri sch and asked some of my friends and teacher whether i should go for the operation.Melody has the good reason for why i should go,so does Aashi.Mrs Raihanah have no idea and she asked " So is that why you have been falling when you play Basketball?" I am not too sure about it.Mum is going to ask the doctor what are the conciquiances if i go for the op. I am just so confuse.Show me the right way please.I just can't make a decision.Well,this is so spining my head.

Happy Teachers' Day!!Hehe!Anyway,tomorrow am going give all subject teacher a card.Anyway,didn't make for HOMEC teacher.I was too tired.Okay its getting late noe.~Off now