Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, August 26, 2005

It was a good news.It was a relief.Okay just get too happy.Didn't went school today because had to go Hospital.The doctor say it was an extra bone that grew.I was lucky it wasn't some kind of dangerous stuff.He said if it is disturbing me,i have to go for an operation.The next apointment is next year.I asked him if i could continue on the Physical Activities.He said...I CAN !! I was excused for 1mth for Physical Activites on that Wed.Luckily didn't give the letter to Mr Jae yet but i showed to Mrs Tan already.Anyway,missed today's PE lesson and NCC training.

Another problem is,Mum and Dad insist me to go for the operation.Even aunty.Bro just make fun.I don't want.But they say it would not affect me now,but when i am older.If i go for the operation,i cant do physical activities for 2mths because it needs to recover.But the operation would be on the Dec Holidays and June Holidays.But i rather go Dec.If June,i would not be able to take my Napfa next year.Just need time to think about it..Suggestions?

Iffa,I am really sorry.I can't solve your cat problem.

Practically,i am happy now.**It means no worries for the rest of your day.Its a problem free!! Philosophy !! Hakuna Matata** I have gone bonkers!!~Off now