Today isn't that bad.Just that,there is no PE.Mr Tan said Mr Jae is sick.No fun when there is no PE.I love PE alot.Some went ' YAY ' and some went 'Huh..' . Nevermind,get well soon Mr Jae!!MT was just normal.Went to the library for the lesson.Lit, was okay.Just that,Mrs Danial told me to list down all the people name who made noise in the library yesterday.I can't.I really can't.I just can't list down the names.I scared,what if i write down their name and they start gossiping about me? Do i have the courage? To say that the whole class made noise,i disagree.Some innocent people can't get punishment like that.
Oh yar,during recess,had alot of fun with Az.Joke around with her.
The worst training ever is today.Had punishment.My stomach hurts when doing the 45 degrees sit up position.If PE do i would be alright,but with the boots,it is difficult.My knee hurts alot when i did the invisible chair.I am starting to lose my voice.After NCC was so fun.Especially me and Khai.We were all mad.Disturbed Sgt Bariah.Haha!!Went home with Sgt Bariah.Had alot of laughter.In the bus,Song Eng hurt Sgt Bariah's feeling and he didn't even respect her as a SGT.Anyway,Sgt Bariah didn't look sad but i know she is inside.
Anyway,told bro about that.I am so tired.Seriously.~Off now
Oh yar,during recess,had alot of fun with Az.Joke around with her.
The worst training ever is today.Had punishment.My stomach hurts when doing the 45 degrees sit up position.If PE do i would be alright,but with the boots,it is difficult.My knee hurts alot when i did the invisible chair.I am starting to lose my voice.After NCC was so fun.Especially me and Khai.We were all mad.Disturbed Sgt Bariah.Haha!!Went home with Sgt Bariah.Had alot of laughter.In the bus,Song Eng hurt Sgt Bariah's feeling and he didn't even respect her as a SGT.Anyway,Sgt Bariah didn't look sad but i know she is inside.
Anyway,told bro about that.I am so tired.Seriously.~Off now


<< Home