My legs ache every move i take.It feels so woobly and i can't walk properly.
Here again,another entry for my blog.It is like my hobby.Just sort of recall my day or what i feel.Hmm..nothing much happen today.Just that,Iffa didn't call me and good that she recover.I am soon going to lose my voice.It sounds so different today.The thinking havent gone yet.Would it disturb my studies?I have to stop thinking about it.I really need a person to console me and tell me the rights.I am so confuse,seriously.What frightened me more is,Mum said that maybe she is going to bring me to the doctor this Wednesday for the confirm of my knee.I hope not.
Well,i think thats all i can say for today.It is getting late now..~Off now
Here again,another entry for my blog.It is like my hobby.Just sort of recall my day or what i feel.Hmm..nothing much happen today.Just that,Iffa didn't call me and good that she recover.I am soon going to lose my voice.It sounds so different today.The thinking havent gone yet.Would it disturb my studies?I have to stop thinking about it.I really need a person to console me and tell me the rights.I am so confuse,seriously.What frightened me more is,Mum said that maybe she is going to bring me to the doctor this Wednesday for the confirm of my knee.I hope not.
Well,i think thats all i can say for today.It is getting late now..~Off now


<< Home