Somehow,sometimes,i think Ms Arnita is abit weird but totally funny.What makes me think she is weird is that, I was looking on the board and i complete my work.Waiting for the Suhaimi to finish the question.Ms Arnita came to me and asked " You okay? " I was wondering what makes her say that?MT was boring.Hanis gets fed-up with cikgu.Haha!Ohnah/Hannah didn't come today.Kin said she must be sick of us calling her Ohnah.
Assembly had 'How to stay healthy?' presentation.Voleenteered for the buddies for kindergarden kids for the Mon event.Mdm Zainab came.YEAH!
I am not going to give up on the 2.4 just because my knee hurts.I must.I really must.Don't tell me what to do.Its me,i decide.
How is Iffa going now? ~Off now
Assembly had 'How to stay healthy?' presentation.Voleenteered for the buddies for kindergarden kids for the Mon event.Mdm Zainab came.YEAH!
I am not going to give up on the 2.4 just because my knee hurts.I must.I really must.Don't tell me what to do.Its me,i decide.
How is Iffa going now? ~Off now


<< Home