Today is , alot of people needs to be screwed up.Haha!Including me!Maths was really interesting.I love maths alot.Sci,Mr sin just need to be screwed up.Haha! He is filled with nonsense today.I meant TODAY.Usually,he is with his same all jokes.Eng,was hoping that the whole class not to disapoint Mdm Zainab.But,some did.They didn't do they Eng paper.I did mine.Art,i forgotten to bring onion.Had to write this sentence " I must bring an onion for the Art Lesson " 500 hundred times!!My hand was aching like hell.In the end,Ms Yuen told is to stop after showing her.I got headache of writting the sentence and MT felt like i was going to vomit.Stayed back for Maths test.Okay,to be honest it is so difficult!Okay,maybe some only.
Went library with Natasha and Syafiqah.We sit at the train.Haha!I borrowed 4 books and all of them are about sports.A story that has something to do with sports.I am a SpOrTs MaNiAc !! Heeh.
Tomorrow have PE !! ~WooSh~ !! And of course NCC.Yeah man!!Time to joke around with Hannah,Khai and Kin.Haha! Get to disturb Sgt Bariah.~Off now
Went library with Natasha and Syafiqah.We sit at the train.Haha!I borrowed 4 books and all of them are about sports.A story that has something to do with sports.I am a SpOrTs MaNiAc !! Heeh.
Tomorrow have PE !! ~WooSh~ !! And of course NCC.Yeah man!!Time to joke around with Hannah,Khai and Kin.Haha! Get to disturb Sgt Bariah.~Off now


<< Home