Here is another update.I have completed my HW!Yeah!Tomorrow is school.Anyway,glad that Iffa finally made a blog.Click HeRe to view.Spent last night helping her to change the layout.Went jogging just now.I ran and i can feel the muscles strengthen.I am going for a jogging everyday!!I guess that is it for this entry.Short right?Yeah..kinda bored.Tomorrow is Maths CA2 ! All the best to me! Hehe! ~Off now
About Me

- Name: Fatin Hanani
Innova JC/Science
Student Council
NCC East District
Run. Swim. Anything crazy!
Previous Posts
- I have completed my maths test paper given by Ms A...
- Perfectly,today was incredible eventhough i didn't...
- My legs ache every move i take.It feels so woobly ...
- My legs are so tired and it feels like jelly.I cri...
- This is going to be a long post.What a tiring day ...
- Ms Yuen told me to give her the notes that Mdm Zai...
- Somehow,sometimes,i think Ms Arnita is abit weird ...
- If i am not mistaken, Pam,Syafiqah,Suhaimi and Sab...
- Its just four of us.Haha.Kept argueing about our n...
- Feelings of jealousy.Something is telling me that ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


<< Home