Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, August 05, 2005

This is going to be a long post.
What a tiring day today.Had my 2.4 today.I remember what Mr Jae said.Not to give up.Always look on the bright side of life.Eventually,when running my knee didn't hurt.Seriously.But hurts abit at the 3rd round.The worst thing was my lungs.I could hardly breathe.When finishing my last round,i walked.I SHOULDN' T WALK!!I was so tired.I forced myself not to walk.But i just feel i am going to faint anytime.My vision is so blur.Pam encourage me.At the gate going to the finishing line,i sprint like hell.I was proud that i made it as a 1st girl.And all that have to be thanks to Mr Jae.I forced myself.I got 6th place among the class.Okay lah,but Pam said i helped her too.Haha i didn't realise it but she helped me too.After PE was a joy.I tend to forget things.Always.Last week i forget my pen which is left in mr jae's bag.Gave it to him,hate that pen.Then every PE lesson i would forget my wallet and my watch.Haiz..pathetic me.

NCC was terribly tiring.And it was only 12 people came?I have no mood today.Shikin didn't appear at first.I was worried sick and thought Khai would also not be there.Finally they appeared.I had no energy for the training.I just feel like reporting sick.But i forced myself like what Mr Jae said earlier.Break time was such a realieve.Joke around with Sgt Bariah.Played a prank on her at the water cooler.She had a revenge on me.Do some IFC.It was okay!I didn't pay any attention on my knee.The malays except Hannah,played a game.I don't know what it is called.Then Sgt Bariah joined in.NCC finished.Went home with Sgt Bariah.Thought of going home with Shikin but she walked too fast then disapeared.Talk about nonsenstical stuff.

I want to partner Nurul for the Kindergarden thingy.Am sitting on the fence.Nurul or Priscilia?
My muscle aches..ouch.If i hadn't listen to Mr Jae,i sure to be failed.A big THANK YOU to Mr Jae. ~Off now