My legs are so tired and it feels like jelly.
I cried just now.It all started when i called Husna.I told husna about my 2.4 and about my knee.She then told me about her cousin exactly like me.With the dis-socket leg.She also told me that her cousin was not allowed to run and play PE anymore.As soon as she ended talking about her cousin could go for an operation i cried.I couldn't take all those hearing.What if that happen to me? I still want to run and i still want to play PE.I could not handle it.I thought of telling Iffa but she is way to busy.My whole day,i have kept thinking about it.I have to stop it,or it would effect my studies.I can't,i can't.Just hope someone could console me and tell me the rights.Please,is just all i could say.. ~Off now
I cried just now.It all started when i called Husna.I told husna about my 2.4 and about my knee.She then told me about her cousin exactly like me.With the dis-socket leg.She also told me that her cousin was not allowed to run and play PE anymore.As soon as she ended talking about her cousin could go for an operation i cried.I couldn't take all those hearing.What if that happen to me? I still want to run and i still want to play PE.I could not handle it.I thought of telling Iffa but she is way to busy.My whole day,i have kept thinking about it.I have to stop it,or it would effect my studies.I can't,i can't.Just hope someone could console me and tell me the rights.Please,is just all i could say.. ~Off now


<< Home