Ms Yuen told me to give her the notes that Mdm Zainab gave.Haha.Cikgu Jeffri didn't come.Yay!!It was all hectic.I get to look at people marks.Haha!Mdm Yang told me to arrange the papers in reg no.
Ohnah or Hannah?Tomorrow NCC !Yeah.That is when i'll go crazy!Grandma and auntie is going KL.So i have to go NCC by MRT and bus.
Stayed back for maths.It was all crazy.Ms Arnita was so funny!! You would know why.
Iffa lost her voice.Her voice is so cool!Haha! Love man!
Sabri, I don't hate you.And you are just a normal friend to me.No one is special.Ever since you told me about *you know what*,you realise i didn't talk to you anymore.Its a coincidence.Sometimes i don't feel like joking around.Seriously.Is not that I don't want to talk anymore.Exams are around the corner and i have to pause my craps.Maybe if you still can tolerate with it.I have not been joking this days.Seriously.The other person is someone you don't have to know.Don't feel as thought i hate you.Think Positive.Thanx for your concern to me.
Tomorrow am doing 2.4 . All e bez to me.Haha!I must get 5points.Anyway,tomorrow PE!! Yeah! I love it man.
Iffa get well soon.You seems to be so dull this days.No fun lahh.I really seek for your jokes.I miss them.Kinda tired now..~Off now
Ohnah or Hannah?Tomorrow NCC !Yeah.That is when i'll go crazy!Grandma and auntie is going KL.So i have to go NCC by MRT and bus.
Stayed back for maths.It was all crazy.Ms Arnita was so funny!! You would know why.
Iffa lost her voice.Her voice is so cool!Haha! Love man!
Sabri, I don't hate you.And you are just a normal friend to me.No one is special.Ever since you told me about *you know what*,you realise i didn't talk to you anymore.Its a coincidence.Sometimes i don't feel like joking around.Seriously.Is not that I don't want to talk anymore.Exams are around the corner and i have to pause my craps.Maybe if you still can tolerate with it.I have not been joking this days.Seriously.The other person is someone you don't have to know.Don't feel as thought i hate you.Think Positive.Thanx for your concern to me.
Tomorrow am doing 2.4 . All e bez to me.Haha!I must get 5points.Anyway,tomorrow PE!! Yeah! I love it man.
Iffa get well soon.You seems to be so dull this days.No fun lahh.I really seek for your jokes.I miss them.Kinda tired now..~Off now


<< Home