Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

If i am not mistaken, Pam,Syafiqah,Suhaimi and Sabri wrote a poem about me.Am so touched.Mrs Danial made a poem about me.Heeh.And i don't smell like a rose.
Mdm Zainab didn't come today again.I am really sad.I really miss her.Seriously.I failed my Sci test.I could not believe it but had to.It was a tough paper and i can't give up.I have to do well end of the year.I have the courage and say that i can pass my History test.Yeah!

After school had to stay back for the taking pic of car.In the end it was cancel.Haiz.Believe it or not, I actually went in boys' toilet.Okay it all began like this.Suhaimi wanted to sabo Priscilia by taking her file and hide it.He had no other place to hide it but in the boys' toilet.Priscilia was not daring to go in and take.No one was inside the toilet.Pitied Priscilia.So i push the door open,went in and took the file.I didn't see anything ah!I just went in and took the file.Thats it!Haha!
Iffa still hadn't recover yet.Must be spread by me and Mizzah.Hope Mizzah is okay now.Get well soon Iffa! ~Off now