Hehe!The success of the group always come from the members and how we co-operate to be a united one.Get chocolate from that.Haha!Cried during Home Econ.Cry not because sad or wat,cry because cut onion.Haha!So sick man today.History,i got so sick,but i understand the lesson.
Weird.Okay,went to the toilet with Nurul but not go in same cubicle lah!Haha!Then got 1 prefect,say " HI!!! Eh you Centaur rite?"Then i say yahh.How in the world did she ever know?I know always wear PE t-shirt inside,but cannot see right?So WEIRD.I am just so sick.Confused,should I go for the supporting for Basketball?
The secrets would be kept.So don't worry Khairi.I won't tell.But i'll try my best.Don't feel like want to go school..
Thursday is 2nd bro B'day.Hmm..~Off now
Weird.Okay,went to the toilet with Nurul but not go in same cubicle lah!Haha!Then got 1 prefect,say " HI!!! Eh you Centaur rite?"Then i say yahh.How in the world did she ever know?I know always wear PE t-shirt inside,but cannot see right?So WEIRD.I am just so sick.Confused,should I go for the supporting for Basketball?
The secrets would be kept.So don't worry Khairi.I won't tell.But i'll try my best.Don't feel like want to go school..
Thursday is 2nd bro B'day.Hmm..~Off now


<< Home