Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am sooo Sick.Great,my maths paper was showed to Mdm Zainab and 1E2 class.And Ms Arnita took pic of my drawing of the smiley face and put it as wallpaper.MT,was just a normal one.Had a Compo Test.Stayed back to be the ' Supporting of Basketball ' . Went to Angelican High Sch.Our sch lose.But nevermind..Ngee Ann was way too good.During the match,Stephanie,Anqi,Vannessa and me went to explore the school.Then if anyone caught as loitering,then we say that we are lost.Haha!But didn't happen.Reached school.Tickled Shikin.She chased me.I was too tired to run,so decided to just squat and let her tickle me.I hit my leg on the bench.It is so painful! It is the leg that is disconnect.Told Mr Jae,he say put ice.Went home and put ICE.It became more WORSE !!

Tomorrow is 2nd bro's B'day.Not too sure what to buy for him.I don't feel like doing 2.4 this friday.My leg hurts and it takes days to recover.I am just so sick.Haiz.. ~ Off now