Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, July 29, 2005

Late today.Had to sign at the late book.Haiz.PE,dissapoint Mr Jae.I mean the whole 1E4 dissapoint him.Cannot blame anyone.Kinda sad lah.Go recess alone.Haiz.Nevermind,i will get use to it.MT had some test.Kin told me she is sick and don't feel like going NCC.How much i begged her,she won't.Nevermind.Lit,people told Ghost Story.Maths was just a normal one.

I am not concern about her anymore.What she wants to do is her problem.She have her own gangs,go to them and tell them to solve your problem.To me,you are just an any ordinary friend.Thats it.I won't forget friends who always cheer me up or make me laugh..
NCC only 8 people come.Kin didn't come.Only Me,Noraini,Iryana,Joycelyn,Pui Man,Wan Yi,Yi wei and hui Yi came.We did some Riffle thingy.Then the SGTs played push2 or whatever it is called.Sgt Bariah never come.Like to disturb her.Wah..can see the tones of Sharifah's skin.Went home with Syafiqah.

Kinda bored.Tomorrow going to check up my dis-socket leg.Hmm..~Off now