Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hate him ,hate him!!! So far hates two boys in my class.The 1st is SANG WEI! Hate him so much.I shall let out my anger here, idiot,asshole ! Kepala batu ! Pekak! Okay..enough of it.I don't want to go to far.2nd is someone that i don't want to let it out here.

Khairin has been calling me Nurul and so did i.Haha!Because got lah some reason.Khairin made a nickname for Hasanah and it is ' Ohnah ' Hahaha!Hasanah got irritated by it.Shikin when totally blur when i said OhNAh.Then during mt, we creat nickname for us.So Hasanah is Hannah,Khairin is Khai,Shikin is Kin and me Hanani.Not that alot of people call me hanani.So sad,hannah and Khai are not going NCC tomorrow.They going VJC.And it would be me and Kin.Last period is LIT.Mrs Danial told ghost story.It was so scary!!Everyone went so scared,even me.Haha!Then after school,went comp lab to upload file for that Eng.I finish it earlier,so helped Loo Chia and Yue Ping while waiting for Natasha,Syafiqah and Huda to finish.Went home with them.

Today is 2nd bro Birthday. HaPpY 17 TH BiRthDaY !! I got $7.Wanted to buy for him medicine for his face,but then don't have,then brought deodarant he like,but i notice something,he don't have BO.Then brought Bubble tea for him.And the other wrote him a testi.
Today didn't went for the check up for my leg.I scared they do anything to it and i would'nt be able to run anymore.Argh..i am having a headache.I am so touched of Iffa's tag.Is she concern,or just talking?Haha! Someone tag ah.. ~ Off now