Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I have thought what i have said earlier.I care about my friends but i won't go too far.I thought of so many friends who are concern about me and how she also said to me whether i was alright yesterday.What is wrong with me?Maybe i should say,i would be concern for what things she did but that would not be physically.She is still my friend.I hate being cruel to people.They have feelings too.They aint alien.Maybe i shall just have the sense of concern for her.She's my friend too you know..

Went for the check up of my dis-socket knee or i should say extra bone.The doctor said it was normal at first ,then at the later part,he said ' I think this would not be normal but to check,you should go for a X-Tray.' Mum brought me to Bedok Poly because she said Tampines is crowded.Thenn in the end we had to went to Tampines for the X-Tray.X-Tray is bad.I went for X-Tray 4 times already.Haiz.Had the 2 X-Tray went i fell and lost my memory during P5.And the other 2 is just now.Report would be confirm 2 weeks later.Kinda leceh but good because i can do my 2.4!! Yeah! But hoping NCC won't do the IFC.Crawling hurts.
I would promise that i won't disapoint Mr Jae.Maybe he is also refering to me.But i had to fall out.My leg hurts like hell.If you were to touch my knee you can feel it move.Kin felt it before.haha! Okay enough of blogging.~Off now