I wish i can have my 3 besties back,Farah Koh,Camelia Ortega and Hazel Foo.Even all of them are chinese,they speak Eng.I don't have to waste my voice saying 'ENG' .They are younger than me,so hope they can go to Junyuan.But,Farah Koh would be sec1 when i am sec3.
Weird.This weird guy from sec3,always say 'Hi' to me.Everywhere i go,he would be there.Then,just now,outside AVA room.The boy say 'Hi' again.Then say " Eh,your brother is Haidhir and Muhaimin right?" I didnt say anything but stared at him.Didnt answer.Then he say " RIght?" I nod.I thought something bad is going to happen,like he is going to say bad words or what,but he say " Kirim salam abang2 eh! " Sigh of realive.LS,did some destress excercise.
Iffa is so filled with craps.Yay!1st bro helped me put song in my blog.Don't really know what song to put.Decided to put Five For Fighting - Superman .Haha! ~ Off now
Weird.This weird guy from sec3,always say 'Hi' to me.Everywhere i go,he would be there.Then,just now,outside AVA room.The boy say 'Hi' again.Then say " Eh,your brother is Haidhir and Muhaimin right?" I didnt say anything but stared at him.Didnt answer.Then he say " RIght?" I nod.I thought something bad is going to happen,like he is going to say bad words or what,but he say " Kirim salam abang2 eh! " Sigh of realive.LS,did some destress excercise.
Iffa is so filled with craps.Yay!1st bro helped me put song in my blog.Don't really know what song to put.Decided to put Five For Fighting - Superman .Haha! ~ Off now


<< Home