Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sentosa lah!

I'm tired.
My face is red. My lips are swollen.
My knee is pain.

But, I HAD FUN!!!
Woohoo!!!

Ok, I'm pretty lazy to go into detail. So here it goes...
So met up at Harbour Front MRT station. Headed to Siloso beach and settled down. Before any activities started, most of the guys already jumped into the waters. HAHA! Pulled them out and played soccer! Hahaha so fun!!! Plus the sand was extremely hot, everyone was jumping on their feet. Later covered Ah Huat with sand and my classmates got horny and sculptured weird features on it.


With our Master Piece

Soaked ourselves in the waters. Played this "Tookey Tookey" game. Haha! Can't stop laughing at Michelle's and Nas' forfeit. Soaked in the water again. Then played Captain's Ball! I slide on the sand twice! Ouch! HAHA! But feels like snow, only it's hot. My team just seems to have good players; Harb, Nas, Jin Hui, Chao Jie, Kevan, Cheryl and Me.

Oh, hmmm, the other team did not do their forfeit!!! Tsk! HAHA XP
Soaked in the water and played Truth Or Dare while watching the sun set. Hmm, embarassing and awkward feelings. HAHA! Washed up and head back to Vivo. Took photos with Christmas Tree. Ate dinner and back home.



Christmas is coming.
Can I have White Maltesers Chocolate please?

Hahaha, I did had fun. Thanks to this wonderful bunch of people who made a day of my holidays, memorable. They are:

Michelle, Cheryl, Xue Qin, Xin Ling, Jin Hui, Danial, Chao Jie, Nasiruddin, Sufyan, Harbinder, Kevan, Guo Xi, Shi Hong and Kelvin Lam Ah Huat.

Don't we just look like kampong kids?

Rolling down the slope of sand and into the waters was actually FUN!
Can I do it again?

CONVERSATIONS!


A: Eh why all the sudden the water so hot ah?

Michelle: She's my nerd.
Fatin: And she's my ugly one.
Ah Huat: And together, you both are FUGLY.

Fatin: Eh.. alamak.. hot lahh.. hot lahh...
Cheryl: Sorry lah. The hottie is here.
Fatin: Wahlau wayy!!!

Xue Qin: Eh.. the water is cold.
Fatin: Come, let me make the water hot for you.
*Tries to pee*

Man: Nah nah, come take this food. *A gentleman brings packets of food *
Xue Qin and Fatin:
*Blur*
Xue Qin: Uhh.. sorry we didn't order any food.
Man: Nooo.. I'm Xin Ling's father. I buy for all of you this food. Nah,
take take.
Xue Qin: OHHHHH!! HAHAHA! Sorry sorry!

Then, I postponed my
dental appointment just to spend more time with my beloved classmates.
Fatin: So when is the next appointment date?
Receptionist: 9 Dec, 11.45.
Fatin: 9 Dec, 11.45 . 9 Dec, 11.45.*Turns to Nas to ask him to take note*
9 Dec, 11.45.
Receptionist: Yes.
Fatin: Uhhh.. AM or PM?
Receptionist: ...... am.
Fatin: Oh.. yah.. HAHA! Ok, thank you.
*Put down phone*
.
Fatin: *Announce to group of people* 9 Dec, 11.45.
Nas: And this girl
still can ask, "AM or PM?" OBVIOUSLY AM LAH! You think they want to open at
night is it?
Fatin: Eh.. who knows...

My Mum made egg sandwich for
my friends and she arranged it nicely in the tray and Michelle seems to like the
food! Haha!
Michelle: Eh, I think your Mum really loves you alot eh.
Fatin: Yah, I think my Mum loves me alot.

Harb: Oh shit! 8 o'clock already!
Fatin: Why? You have to rush home?
Harb: No.. Damn I missed Phua Chu Kang...
Fatin: =.=


Well, why I like to post conversations... well cos it's usually funny and it's harder to describe in narrative words.

And thanks ah you all!
Haiz, I really need to grow man. GROW! Does the milk powder GROW still works on me?

>>Photos courtesy from Danial Atan
(I tried uploading photos, but it all failed. Pfft!!!)