Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, November 23, 2009

Why am I so weak?

I'm such a weakling.
I've tried, it failed.
It's true what they said; It's impossible to change things the way it is.
High hopes, determined to start anew, but everything went to waste.
It defeated the whole purpose, I just broke down and cried on how I've failed.
Well, let's just say, I had given up.

Tell me I'm wrong, and tell me everything is alright.
Cos this heart just don't seem to get things right.
Allow me to unwind somewhere far beyond.
Till I can see the reality I am on.

Pardon me for I had been down lately.
God knows the truth I've been through.
Give me some peace, that would be really greatful.

Don't worry, I should be fine in a few days time.
Seriously.
I'm just too emotional about things till I can't take it.
Thank god there's a few who were there to constantly try to perk me up.

I seek guidance from God to lighten up my gloomy heart and clear my troubled soul.
Amin.