When you wind up lost
I'm sick and my Oral Presentation is drawing near.
Perfect.
There's alot of things running through my mind.
And I just can't seem to let it out.
I don't know how else I can express my feelings.
I just don't know who I really am anymore.
I don't know if i should be there for you.
Or leave you.
But both ways, I just feel terrible.
What kind of friend am I?
Everybody's changing.
And just I don't feel the same.

Was looking through my files, and was caught upon this. Sweet memories. 10.10.08
As weeks goes by,
your image in my mind just keep fading.
But the thought of you still lingers in my mind.
Just leave me alone will do.
Maybe unwinding at Bedok Jetty tomorrow will help...
Perfect.
There's alot of things running through my mind.
And I just can't seem to let it out.
I don't know how else I can express my feelings.
I just don't know who I really am anymore.
I don't know if i should be there for you.
Or leave you.
But both ways, I just feel terrible.
What kind of friend am I?
Everybody's changing.
And just I don't feel the same.
As weeks goes by,
your image in my mind just keep fading.
But the thought of you still lingers in my mind.
Just leave me alone will do.
Maybe unwinding at Bedok Jetty tomorrow will help...


<< Home