Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And finally, a breath of fresh air.

Mmmmhhhmmmm... feels good!

I shan't talk about the papers. What's done is done.
We'll see the results.
But what's for sure, I didn't give my 100% in preparing. Sighh. Oh well.

So...
I'm seventeen, should be wiser and.. still got 1 year to grow.
Short term goal? - GROW TALLER! Milk, skip, milk, skip, milk, skip.
That should do good.

Anyway, I'm touched by my cousin's dedication at her blog -
http://ohmygoodnessgracious-me.blogspot.com/ . It's infact 17 things she remembers during our childhood times.
So sweet! ^^
Uploaded with past photos which i never knew about! You guys should take a look if you wanna have a good laugh on how boisterous I was, plus that REAL afro hair i had.

Thanks Iffa Hashim. I love you, and yes, I always wanted you as my sister. Though we kinda faught over little things alot of times, and to think back now, it's really funny how we faught you see? Hahaha! Sweet old times. Sighh.

Yesterday, was surprised by a birthday gift given by 5 lovely classmates of mine, namely, Nadia, Ratheshan, Sufyan, Danial and Nasirrudin.
They actually gave me a back pack for school. And brown in colour!
Yay! Seriously, I wanted a new school bag.
Asked bro if that bag was nice,
he said : Obviously lah! Better than your Deuter bag right! At least now you look more like a girl.
Nyahaha!

Anyway, looks like October is a month whereby alot of people are born i guess.
Geez, so lively. Every single day, there's borne to be someone's birthday.

What's up new today is...
my class had lunch together at PizzaHut!
Well, only 14. Cos 3 of em have geog while the rest couldn't make it.
Sure did have fun! Cam-whoring and just simply disturbing one another.
To top it up, there's free flow of Pepsi and obviously we had our own free flow of cheese.
It all started by Cheryl who put a mountain of cheese in her mushroom soup. Haha!



Yeaps, and we went off happily ever after.

I love tunning to 95.0 FM with Yas.
So kinda learnt stuffs about the people you love.
One message i heard was,
Have you ever wondered why you are so nice to strangers but not to the ones that really love you- family members? Well basically, we humans tend to take granted for the love showered upon us EVERY day. We know that they are always there to love us, hence, we tend to ignore or play with their feelings. But once they are gone, that's when you would feel the greatest lost in your life.

From that, I would always tresure my time with my loved ones especially my family, as they are the ones who care for me than any other, and they are the ones who defines happiness. They are the ones who bred me to become who I really am today.
So do treasure your time with your family to the fullest.