17th Birthday
Today seems to be a special day for some people.
HAHA!
Well, today happen to be 2 of my friends birthday, Nur Amirah Bte Senin and Nadia.
Nur Amirah Bte Senin,
she's patient, understanding, just like a guardian angel sent from above.
I never met someone so sacrificing and understanding. (Well besides your own family member)
Thus, she deserves a tribute.
Inspired by Iffa's dedication last month,
I decided to list 17 things that makes her an angel:
1. Before i really know you, I always remembered how every morning, I would always see you and then kept thinkin "This girl again..." Then Sec 3 began and you were there to show me around and get me used to the new class which initially i thought was a total bore.
2. I remembered the Polar Puffs and Cakes work experience. How me and Khairin wld always drop at your stall and disturb you. HAHA!
3. Then came OBS. Our groups sorta Kayak-ed together. And I remembered how you lost your specs! HAHAHA XP I dont wanna say here. But you know what I mean :P
4. Once, we went out to Tampines Mall to look for present, and you were so sway! Everything you touched actually fell! HAHAHA! Tsk tsk tsk! And you got me the Marshmellow looking thing for my Birthday that we saw during that window shopping.
5. And i remembered how much you, Shikin and Khairin cared so much when I first fell, which apparently when my ACL tore.
6. We started to make our study group to study at Tampines North CC. That's where i guess, the 8 of us came closer.
7. For Japan Trip, you took the trouble to send us off althought it was as late as 10pm !!!
8. Oh yeah, and once Shik and Rin didnt come, and we both had our talk at Mama shop and "Promised" to go for the Singapore Flyer Confession Trip that never came true. So when's next?
9. On 28 July, I played soccer despite you, shikin and Khairin's advice not to. I fell again and you guys were the first ones at the scene.
10. How i was on crutches and you patiently waited every morning at the interchange to help me board the bus.
11. And the song you dedicated to me, "Januari 11" and "Your guardian angel" to keep me strong when I was down about my injury.
12. Once you were really sick in school in the morning, but you made the trouble to accompany me to Clarke Quay so that I can pass the tix to my brother.
13. The window shopping after Prelims, and how you laughed at my choice of taste. GRrr!!
14. Not to forget that you accompanied me all the way to Yio Chu Kang so that I can collect my NCC Uniform.
15. When we wanted to go jogging at Tampines Stadium and WE went into the guys changing room! HAHAHA!
16. Oh yeah, and you accompanied me to study during June09 at MP Library.
17. Last but not least, how you listened to my troubles and constantly giving advice to my troubled times.
Now these are only little actually, there's more than 17! But that would not make her 17 years old. HAHA!
She did not only touched my life, but infact others too.
She's definitely a hardoworking woman who is ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC about her life. She puts others before herself, and hopes the best for others. I would never forget this fine lady. Cos she is just like Operah.

Happy 17th Birthday Princess Mia!
I wish that you will have a greater life ahead, and hope that one day you will find someone who is there to shower you the sacrifice, trust and compassion that you had showered us for the past few years. It's a blessing having to meet a friend like you.
Will God bless you with the good deeds you have done.
Go go go AMILAH!!! Hope to see you on Saturday.
Oh yes, not to forget, Nadia!
Hahaha! Happy Birthday Pink Lady!
HAHA!
Well, today happen to be 2 of my friends birthday, Nur Amirah Bte Senin and Nadia.
Nur Amirah Bte Senin,
she's patient, understanding, just like a guardian angel sent from above.
I never met someone so sacrificing and understanding. (Well besides your own family member)
Thus, she deserves a tribute.
Inspired by Iffa's dedication last month,
I decided to list 17 things that makes her an angel:
1. Before i really know you, I always remembered how every morning, I would always see you and then kept thinkin "This girl again..." Then Sec 3 began and you were there to show me around and get me used to the new class which initially i thought was a total bore.
2. I remembered the Polar Puffs and Cakes work experience. How me and Khairin wld always drop at your stall and disturb you. HAHA!
3. Then came OBS. Our groups sorta Kayak-ed together. And I remembered how you lost your specs! HAHAHA XP I dont wanna say here. But you know what I mean :P
4. Once, we went out to Tampines Mall to look for present, and you were so sway! Everything you touched actually fell! HAHAHA! Tsk tsk tsk! And you got me the Marshmellow looking thing for my Birthday that we saw during that window shopping.
5. And i remembered how much you, Shikin and Khairin cared so much when I first fell, which apparently when my ACL tore.
6. We started to make our study group to study at Tampines North CC. That's where i guess, the 8 of us came closer.
7. For Japan Trip, you took the trouble to send us off althought it was as late as 10pm !!!
8. Oh yeah, and once Shik and Rin didnt come, and we both had our talk at Mama shop and "Promised" to go for the Singapore Flyer Confession Trip that never came true. So when's next?
9. On 28 July, I played soccer despite you, shikin and Khairin's advice not to. I fell again and you guys were the first ones at the scene.
10. How i was on crutches and you patiently waited every morning at the interchange to help me board the bus.
11. And the song you dedicated to me, "Januari 11" and "Your guardian angel" to keep me strong when I was down about my injury.
12. Once you were really sick in school in the morning, but you made the trouble to accompany me to Clarke Quay so that I can pass the tix to my brother.
13. The window shopping after Prelims, and how you laughed at my choice of taste. GRrr!!
14. Not to forget that you accompanied me all the way to Yio Chu Kang so that I can collect my NCC Uniform.
15. When we wanted to go jogging at Tampines Stadium and WE went into the guys changing room! HAHAHA!
16. Oh yeah, and you accompanied me to study during June09 at MP Library.
17. Last but not least, how you listened to my troubles and constantly giving advice to my troubled times.
Now these are only little actually, there's more than 17! But that would not make her 17 years old. HAHA!
She did not only touched my life, but infact others too.
She's definitely a hardoworking woman who is ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC about her life. She puts others before herself, and hopes the best for others. I would never forget this fine lady. Cos she is just like Operah.
Happy 17th Birthday Princess Mia!
I wish that you will have a greater life ahead, and hope that one day you will find someone who is there to shower you the sacrifice, trust and compassion that you had showered us for the past few years. It's a blessing having to meet a friend like you.
Will God bless you with the good deeds you have done.
Go go go AMILAH!!! Hope to see you on Saturday.
Oh yes, not to forget, Nadia!
Hahaha! Happy Birthday Pink Lady!


<< Home